A Minnesota-based primary care facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, have current ATLS and ACLS certifications, and be comfortable charting on an EMR system. The physician will work 5 days per week seeing approximately 15-22 patients per day.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Board certification or eligibility in family medicine
- 5 days per week
- Approximately 15-22 patients per day
- EMR charting
- ACLS and ATLS certifications required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing