There is a new family medicine opportunity now available in Minnesota. You must be comfortable with standard primary care and patients of all ages. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and your assignment schedule will be 2-5 days per week. You will see 10-15 outpatients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current MN license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- 2-5 days needed per week
- EMR charting
- Standard primary care
- 10-15 patients per day
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing