A FM or IM locums physician is available in Minnesota. You'll work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must have an active MN and be board certified. This is an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a full time position are encouraged to apply.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- No call
- Outpatient only
- Up to 20 patients per day on average
- EMR charting
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing