An exciting locum tenens family practice or internal medicine physician opportunity is available in Minnesota. Covering physician must have an active MN license in hand, be board certified, and have the desire to work on an ongoing basis. Those interested in working a locum-to-permanent position should apply. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, and physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Outpatient only with no call
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 20 patients per day on average
- BC required
- EMR charting
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage