A family practice or internal medicine locums physician opportunity is available in Minnesota. Covering physician must have an active MN license in hand and be board certified. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found so anyone interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, and physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No call
- Outpatient only
- Up to 20 patients per day on average
- EMR charting
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing