Minnesota health system has a family medicine locums need. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and physician will see 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must have an active MN license, be board certified, and have the desire to work on an ongoing basis. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Outpatient only with no call
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Up to 20 patients per day on average
- EMR charting
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing