A hospital located in Michigan is seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. Scope of assignment includes typical outpatient office procedures. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call, and physician will see 20-25 patients per day on average.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. They also visit patients in remote locations and rural farm communities whose access to doctors would otherwise be infrequent at best. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call
- Approximately 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing