A Massachusetts medical facility is seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locums coverage. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no call, and you will see an average of 20-24 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible in FM or IM and have a current MA license.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Outpatient setting, 20-24 patients per day
- EMR charting
- MA license required
- BC or BE in FM or IM required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing