An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Maine. Ideal physician is able to see all ages and has an active ME license in hand. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm with 1:7 call. Physician will see 15-25 patients per day, and 2-6 of those patients are walk-ins. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine and have an active and unrestricted ACLS, PALS, and NRP.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- 15-25 patients per day
- Board certification required
- EMR charting
- Active ME license and DEA required
- ACLS, PALS and NRP required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing