A Maine facility is seeking a locum tenens family practice physician who can begin work ASAP. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday,8am to 5pm with no call. The physician will see 12-18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current BLS.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Outpatient only setting with no call
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 12-18 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility required
- BLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing