An Iowa facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call. Covering physician will see an average of 18-22 patients per day. Assignment requirements include outpatients, adults to pediatric panel, with a high volume of geriatric patients. Clinic is in a beautiful, newly renovated critical care hospital, with very strong ancillary services Physician must be board certified.
Assignments are available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 18-22 patients per day
- High volume of geriatric patients
- Board certification required
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing