A well established clinic in Iowa is seeking help from a primary care physician. The need for a locum tenens physician is ASAP and will be ongoing. This is a full scope setting where the physician will work full time Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm. 15-25 patients per day will be seen in clinic while charting on EMR charting. Board certification is not required. Travel and housing are provided if needed.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Well established clinic
- Need is ASAP and will be ongoing
- Full scope setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
- 15-25 patients per day in clinic
- EMR charting
- Board certification not required
- Travel and housing provided if needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing