A Iowa-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, no call, and physician will see 15 to 18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IA license and DEA. Assignment requirements include seeing patients of all ages.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Established clinic
- Outpatient setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
- 10 hour shifts for 4 day work week
- No call
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing