An Illinois facility is urgently seeking a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The physician will work in an outpatient setting with a schedule of Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm. Suturing skills are preferred but not required. EMR charting experience is a plus as well. Board certified is required.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Need is ASAP
- Monday-Friday; 8am-4:30pm
- Outpatient setting
- Suturing preferred but not required
- EMR charting
- Board certified required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing