An award-winning facility in Idaho seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The need is immediate and ongoing. Assignment schedule is Monday to Wednesday with call of 1:4 on weekends, 1 or 2 nights per week. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted ID license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Family medicine physician
- Monday to Wednesday
- 30 hours per week
- Call of 1:4 weekends, 1 or 2 nights per week
- Immediate and ongoing need
- BC or BE
- ID license required
- Local candidates preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing