A family medicine physician is needed in Hawaii to help with locum tenens coverage. This is a full scope setting facility where the physician will work full time. Clinic schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Approximately 20-25 clinic patients per day will be seen, and rotation call is 1:2 along with one weekend a month. EMR charting experience is a plus as EMR charting is used in this facility.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Full scope setting
- Full time
- Clinic schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Approximately 20 to 25 clinic patients per day
- Rotate call 1:2 and one weekend a month
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing