A new family medicine opportunity is now available in Hawaii. Physician must be comfortable with urgent care procedures and have an ACLS, BLS, and PALS. Assignment schedule will consist of weekend shifts and physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current HI license, CSP, and DEA.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Outpatient setting
- HI license, CSP, and DEA required
- Call is rotated between 3 physicians
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility required
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing