A Hawaii clinic is seeking a family medicine physician to provide four to six months of coverage. This opportunity is outpatient only, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and no call. Ideal provider is board certified or board eligible and has a HI license in hand or is willing to obtain one. The physician should have three to five years experience.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday
- Four to six months of coverage needed
- No call
- 20 to 25 patients per day on average
- EMR: EPIC
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance