A Florida facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm, and some call will be required. Covering physician will see up to 25 patients per day. Ideal physician will have a current FL license and DEA. Board certification is not required for this assignment; all interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Full scope setting
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
- Call is 1 day per week and 1:7 weekends
- Up to 25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- FL license and DEA in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing