A California facility is seeking a family practice locums physician to assist with long term coverage. Covering physician will be seeing pediatric through geriatric parents in a 100% outpatient clinic with a Monday to Friday schedule but no call.. One Saturday per month is required. A Spanish-speaking physician who can provide 3-6 months of coverage is preferred. Board certification or eligibility and a BLS are required. A CA license is also required.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- 100% outpatient clinic with no call
- Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday per month
- 3-6 month commitment preferred
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
- BLS required
- EMR charting
- BC or BE required
- CA license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing