A practice in southern California needs a locum family medicine physician to provide coverage. The schedule is 32 hours a week and most Saturdays from 9am to 1pm with no call. You'll see 19 patients a day on average. The ideal candidate has an active California license and is board certified or eligible within 3 years of residency.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Outpatient setting
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with 1 shift per week, 9am to 6pm
- Approximately 19 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC or BE within 3 years of residency completion
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing