A family practice government locums opportunity is available in northern California. The schedule is Monday-Friday,8am-5pm. You'll see 20 to 30 patients per day. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a CA license.
Any active state license is accepted at this government health facility. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Approximately 20-30 patients per day
- Primarily urgent care
- EMR is a must
- Board certified or eligible
- Type 30 wpm
- Any state license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing