A facility in southern California is in need of a family medicine physician for locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday to Friday,8:30am to 5pm or 9:30am to 6pm. No call is required. Physician will see 24 patients per day on average. Covering physician must have a current CA license and DEA in hand. BC or BE is preferred, but all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Outpatient setting with no call
- Full time with flexible schedule
- Pediatric through geriatric patients
- CA license and DEA required
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing