A California-based medical facility is currently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with coverage for their growing facility. Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, no call, and locum tenens physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have an active and unrestricted CA license. Physician must be comfortable seeing all ages, and must be able to speak Spanish or an African language.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Outpatient setting
- No call
- Up to 20 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Must be board certified
- All ages
- Spanish or African language skills required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing