FM or IM physician is needed for locum coverage while a permanent candidate is found in California. You'll will work in an outpatient setting, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm, seeing approximately 20 patients per day. A board certified physician is preferred, but all qualified physicians will be considered.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 3 to 5 days of coverage per week
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 20 patients on average per day
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Board certification preferred, will consider non-boarded
- EMR charting
- CPR certification required
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage