A family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed in California to help with locum tenens coverage. The physician will work in a 100% outpatient setting working a schedule of Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Board certification or eligibility is required. EMR charting will be used in this facility while seeing 20 to 25 patients per day.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Board certification or eligibility required
- EMR charting
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing