Family medicine or internal medicine physician is needed for locum coverage while a permanent candidate is found in California. You'll will work in an outpatient setting, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm, seeing approximately 20 patients per day. A board certified physician is preferred; however, all qualified physicians will be considered.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Average of 20 patients per day
- 3 to 5 days of coverage per week
- Board certification preferred, will consider non-boarded
- EMR charting
- CPR certification required
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage