Locums coverage is needed in California for a family practice physician who is able to see 25 or more patients per day. Covering physician will be seeing pediatric through geriatric parents in a 100% outpatient clinic with a schedule of Monday through Friday from 7am to 9pm and Saturday from 8am to 5pm. Physician will work one night shift each week and one Saturday each month.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- EMR charting
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
- BLS required
- No call
- 25 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing