Locum tenens coverage is needed from a family medicine or internal medicine physician until permanent candidate is found at a clinic in sunny California. Physician will work in an outpatient setting with a schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm seeing approximately 20-25 patients per day. A board certified physician is preferred, however, all qualified physicians will be considered.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 100% outpatient clinic
- Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
- CPR certification required
- EMR charting
- 20-25 patients per day
- Board certification preferred, will consider non-boarded
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing