A locums family medicine physician is needed in California. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1 Saturday per month, no call will be required, and locums will see 25 patients per day. Board certification or eligibility, a CA license, and a BLS are required. Physician must be able supervise midlevels.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Monday-Friday with 1 Saturday per month
- No call
- 25 patients per day
- Spanish-speaker is preferred but not required
- BLS required
- BC or BE required
- CA license in hand required
- Must be comfortable supervising midlevels
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing