A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call is required, and physician will see 18-22 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted CA license in hand. Ideal physician is comfortable seeing geriatric patients and has a BLS.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call
- Physician must be local
- BC or BE required
- 18-22 geriatric patients per day
- BLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing