A locums family medicine physician is needed in California. Multiple shifts are available, no call will be required, and locums will see 25-30 patients per day. Board certification or eligibility, a CA license, and a BLS are required. A Spanish-speaking physician who can supervise midlevels is preferred.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Multiple shifts available
- No call
- 25-30 patients per day
- Spanish-speaker is preferred but not required
- BLS required
- BC or BE required
- CA license in hand required
- Must be comfortable supervising midlevels
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing