An Arizona facility is seeking a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens outpatient coverage with no call. You can work a four 10 hour day week. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current ACLS or BLS. Spanish speaking is also a plus.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 100% outpatient with no call
- Work four 10 hour days
- Spanish speaking physician preferred, not required
- Board certification required
- BLS or ACLS required
- EMR charting
- AZ license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing