An Alaska-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and call rotation is 1:3. Physician will see 13-16 patients per day. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. Covering doctor must have an active AK license and DEA in hand.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Established clinic in small rural town
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 13-16 patients per day
- EMR charting
- BC not required
- AK license and DEA required
- 1:3 call
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing