An Alabama outpatient facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call, and you will see 20-25 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or be board eligible and have an AL license in hand. They are looking for a three to six month commitment and prefer someone who is interested in permanent placement.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- 100 percent outpatient with no call
- EMR: NextGen
- No procedures
- BC or BE required
- 20-25 patients per day on average
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing