An Alabama outpatient facility is currently searching for a locum tenens family medicine physician. Your schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call, and you will see 20-25 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or be board eligible and have an AL license in hand. A three to six month commitment is desired. Ideally, they would like a candidate interested in a full time, permanent position.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- 100 percent outpatient
- No call
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- EMR: NextGen
- 20-25 patients per day on average
- BC or BE required
- Three to six month commitment sought
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing