Seeking Family Practitioners with board certification in Family Medicine with academic experience or desire to do so for this well-respected health system in Wisconsin and Illinois.
They have an unopposed residency program and you will spend 3.5 days with your own clinical practice and 1.5 days teaching from Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 5:00 p.m. Outpatient only. See 18 - 22 patients per day.
This opportunity is available due to retirement. An active Wisconsin license is a big plus.
Fabulous compensation package which includes a base salary, production and quality bonus and academic compensation.
For more information, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Please refer to Job #2110100.
- Mix of clinical and academic
- See 18-22 patients per day
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 schedule
- Outpatient/phone call only
- Outstanding health care system
- Unopposed residency program
- Combination compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Malpractice paid with tail coverage
- Student loan repayment and sign-on bonus