Employed Outpatient - Great Lifestyle Community
We invite Family Medicine trained physicians to join a community based practice that is employed with a large multi-specialty medical group in the Midwest.
Just a few reasons to be considered for this great opportunity:
- The group is considering qualified primary care trained physicians.
- New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
- Some highlights and benefits include:
- 100% outpatient care in a new clinic site
- Employed with well-established multi-specialty group
- Mange patients ranging from newborn through geriatrics
- Shared telephone call of 1:6 or better with other physicians
- There is an opportunity for leadership involvement if desired.
- Generous compensation and benefits package is offered which includes a base salary and malpractice insurance.
Located in central Wisconsin where you will find a variety of big-city amenities and recreation. Enjoy a four season climate.
This very safe and family friendly community has little to no crime.Top notch school systems make this an excellent location for families.
For those seeking outdoor adventure, this area offers an abundance of activities year round which ranges from hiking, biking, water skiing, snow skiing, ice skating and more. A four season climate with a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals, outdoor concerts, and events. Various shopping, nightlife and dining amenities are just a few more things to discover in the area.Choose from a variety of housing options. In addition, there is access to various parks in this beautiful region, making this a great place to call home!
Interested candidates please send resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference position ID 157691 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.