Ministry Health Care is an integrated network of hospitals and clinics serving patients throughout Central, Northern and Eastern Wisconsin. We are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the patients and communities we serve and are seeking a Family Medicine physician for a brand new outpatient practice in Wausau, WI. The successful physician will be comfortable working independently and will share Ministry Health Care's commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Full or Part-time
- Flexible schedule - choose from 3,4 or 5 day work week
- General outpatient Family Medicine
- Attractive call schedule (Very light phone call only)
- A Catholic mission that enables you to treat and care for all patients equally
- Ideal opportunity for a physician who enjoys a progressive environment; site will be easily accessible, offer same-day access, enhanced telemedicine capabilities and additional patient satisfaction drivers
- You'll enjoy a great deal of practice autonomy, reduced burden of non-clinician responsibility and full support from the system to ensure your success
- You will play an integral role in the Patient Center Medical Home and will collaborate with an RN Case Manager and a Behavioral Health Specialist
- The Wausau area offers an unparalleled quality of life with a low cost of living, easy commutes and easy access to a host of metropolitan amenities without all of the usual hassles
With Ministry Health Care, you will enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package and most importantly... BALANCE. Physicians who have recently joined us indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was what ultimately drew them here.
WHY CHOOSE MINISTRY HEALTH CARE? OUR PHYSICIANS SAY IT BEST.
Visit Ministryhealth.org/recruitment to hear why our physicians chose Ministry Health Care and more importantly, why they stay.
For more information, or to apply, contact Shelly Zimmermann at 715-346-5620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.