Beaver Dam Community Hospital (BDCH), recipient of many national and regional awards, has been named a 2015 “Top Rural Hospital" by the Leapfrog Group for two consecutive years. BDCH is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Physician for our successful practice in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. This is a full time, employed position offering a compensation package developed to meet the individual needs of each candidate.
• Board certified or Board eligible in Family Medicine
• Candidates will coordinate and ensure continuity of care for infant through adult patients.
• Provide timely communication with patient and family.
• Excellent communication skills in order to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and staff.
• The candidate will need to be comfortable participating in community –oriented activates and BDCH expects candidate to assimilate into the community.
• Recent or upcoming residents can be considered for staff level position.
• Practice will consist of patients from birth through adulthood and geriatrics
• Full scope of family medicine skills will be required with the exception of OB.
• Practice Partner with Dragon Voice Activated EMR software
• Position is100% outpatient as the hospital is staffed 24/7 by hospitalists
• Shared call coverage will be 1:8
The Outpatient Clinic is located at 148 Warren Street, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. The facility is well equipped and well-staffed and has on-site lab, procedure room and three exam rooms. Located on hospital campus a brief walk from the hospital.
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
We are a thriving city of 16,000+ residents, near three nearby major metropolitan areas. With a 6,000 acre lake, beautiful parks, and a progressive school system Beaver Dam is a wonderful place to call home. Quality employers, a workforce second to none and a robust and growing retail marketplace all combine to make it an excellent place for business, too. Come visit, spend some time here and Make Yourself at Home in Beaver Dam!
Senior Search Consultant
Reference position ID152892 when responding
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.