University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine & Community Health -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Phone call only. Shared
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: MGMA, AMGA, Mcgladrey & Pullen blended weighted median. Year 1 & 2 guarantee transitioning to panel-based compensation plan. Potential for retention bonus.
- Benefits: UW benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, WI retirement system). Paid leave including vacation/sick leave/holidays and CME days with CME allowance. Malpractice coverage through the state of WI. Paid licensure and professional fees.
- Additional Info: Beaver Dam, WI is a thriving city of 15,000+ residents, nestled among nearby major metropolitan areas.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.