University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine & Community Health -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Phone call only. Shared
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: MGMA, AMGA, Mcgladrey & Pullen blended weighted median. Year 1 & 2 guarantee transitioning to panel-based compensation plan. Potential for retention bonus.
- Benefits: UW benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, WI retirement system). Paid leave including vacation/sick leave/holidays and CME days with CME allowance. Malpractice coverage through the state of WI. Paid licensure and professional fees.
- Additional Info: DeForest-Windsor Clinic Website | Community Website. Deforest, WI (population approx. 9,400), known as the North Stare of Dane County, is located just 8 miles north of Madison.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.