Join community health center with 40 providers and multiple locations.
- Center has a 10-10-10 family medicine residency program.
- Work out of brand new office 30 minutes from Yakima.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours. Practice is strictly outpatient.
- See 12 to 15 patients per day. 70% of patients are Spanish speaking. Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Opportunity to teach residents.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits including malp, health 5 weeks vac/cme, $3,500 CME, etc.
- Federal loan repayment available.
Nestled in south central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award winning wines are served at the finest restaurants around the world. Fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year makes Yakima Valley rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Contact: Neal Fenster