Here's an outpatient 4 or 5-day work week for an Internal Medicine physician at a great location in Washington.
Opportunity to live either in a major metro market like Olympia or a more quaint setting with beautiful natural surroundings, but still utilize all amenities needed for a great life in the Pacific Northwest.
Come on board to a fully-staffed and collegial group of physicians and walk into a busy facility. An excellent support staff assists in ensuring quality patient interaction. Become part of this state-of-the-art, on-site very well-equipped office.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient with flexible schedule
- Join several other IM physicians and mid-levels
- Seamless EMR system and minimal administrative duties
- Quality patient care focus ensures ample time with panel
- Looking for an energetic team player to focus on proactive approach to managing patient's own health and health of their family as well
- $250K earning potential with competitive base salary
- $20K sign-on
- $10K in relocation assistance
- Federal and state loan repay
- 4 weeks paid vacation, medical, dental, CME costs, plus much more