Flexible Primary Care Position in Richmond, Virginia
A major health system is actively seeking a Family Medicine physician to join their team . This position is to treat the health system’s employees and family members at two of their nearby locations.
$30,000 PCP quality incentive program, in addition to the base compensation, is being offered.
Practice features include:
- Flexible schedule of 3 days per week with 10-12 hour shifts
- Call of 1:5 on Saturdays only – no rotation during the week
- Collaborate with experienced nurse practitioners
- Work with a limited patient panel
Competitive salary, generous paid vacation time, plus sick time, relocation assistance, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage (and for family), multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings, liability insurance, paid continuing medical education, and loan assistance is offered.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
- Experience world-class arts - Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Come see the American Civil War Center, the first museum to combine the Union, Confederate and African American stories of the Civil War into a national context.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River -sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! As well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
Find out more today!
Call (305) 567-0852
Text (786) 703-3078