Family Medicine - Northern Virginia/Arlington, VA
Dynamic physician led hospital owned multi-specialty group seeks Family Medicine physicians for their established and growing Family Medicine sites in and around the highly desirable Northern Virginia area. Beautiful offices, very manageable patient volume, and an outstanding compensation package makes these positions a “must see” for anyone wanting to live and practice near Washington D.C.
- Healthcare system is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Independent and financially sound hospital system with an extremely supportive Board has helped the group grow and prosper
- 100% outpatient
- Full time positions – 4 or 5 day work week with some potential hour flexibility
- Each physician has his/her own Medical Assistant
- Nursing staff in every office offers a great deal of support to the physicians adding to your professional satisfaction
- Care Teams include Nurse Practitioners to assist with providing extended weekday and weekend hours to patients
- Physicians enjoy a very manageable patient volume In addition to the high base salary, productivity as well as performance incentives payments, and full benefits, you will receive a generous vacation/CME package, and a substantial stipend for CME and other expenses
- Relocation reimbursement also available
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and other community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, seven live stage theaters, eight libraries, and 652 restaurants
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you
If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity.
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.