OUTPATIENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA:
Join either a well-established, hospital owned, multi-specialty group OR become part of a single specialty private group (3 physicians). Both groups have grown tremendously in the last few years, the openings are due to expansion, and both groups are professionally managed and well-run, allowing physicians the opportunity to focus on the practice of medicine rather than the business of practice.
Details of Position:
- Monday - Friday only (1:3 Saturdays for the employed group)
- Census: 22-25 patients per day
- No evenings!
- Strong hospitalist program for rounding
- Call: 1 in 4 (telephone only)
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA median + production
- Sign-on/Relocation bonus
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan repayment (negotiable)
- CME stipend
These charming communities are just 60 miles Southwest of Washington, DC, near the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with easy access to the cultural amenities of the nation's Capital as well as the beautiful horse country of Virginia. With excellent schools, a safe community, a nearby international airport (35 miles), and a more relaxed lifestyle, this is truly a wonderful place to raise a family!
If interested, please contact me for additional information (Job 5529FP) -
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 W. Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
(888) 647-5005 x 208