Our client is a modern hospital in Southern Vermont is actively seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join the staff. This client has been serving Southern Vermont and Tri-state Area for more than a century of caring for the community, the facility has kept up with medical technology which, in turn, has drawn excellent physicians to the facility. Medical Staff boasts more than 100 board-certified physicians, active in both primary care and many specialties..
FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary plus productivitiy bonus
- Outpatient only - No OB
- Approx. 15-17 patients per day
- Call is 1:9
- Hospital employed
- Teaching opportunities
FAMILY PRACTITIONER BENEFITS:
- Health/Dental insurance included
- Malpractice insurance
PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This is a progressive community with a thriving local arts scene and emphasis on local businesses and restaurants, and an ideal launch pad for any outdoor activity you can imagine.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2