We are seeking a qualified Family Practice Physician for an immediate opening. Our client is a nonprofit federally qualified health center (FQHC) that provides affordable, quality primary and preventative care for all patients.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $175,000 to $200,000 depending on experience
- $15,00 sign on bonus
- 401k with 3% match
- membership dues & subscriptions
- 6 weeks of PTO
- 7 paid holidays
- 5 days CME ($3,800)
The Family Practice Physician must have effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and communicate, inspire and encourage, teach and develop and, if necessary, address and resolve conflict. The Family Practice Physician must support the health center’s mission, vision and goals. Frequent, constructive interaction among all levels of staff and administration should be expected. Experience in use of an electronic health record, knowledge of quality systems, and use of patient data to improve clinical outcomes and make necessary system/process improvements, is required.
Additional responsibilities for the Family Practice Physician include:
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 10% administration work
- 15-20 Patients
- No Call
- No rounding
- No admitting
- No nights
- No weekends
We are looking for dedicated and professional Family Practice Physician who is committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Family Practice Physician role include:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school and board certified in family practice or internal medicine.
- Board certification in pediatrics preferred, but not required.
- Valid license to practice medicine in the state of Vermont.
- New Grads welcome but will need to complete a 2 week Harvard Business Program that will be provided by the client.
- Well versed in EHR-based patient care and meaningful use measures.
- Strong working knowledge of NCQA medical home certification criteria, Vermont’s Blueprint for Health, HRSA clinical QI/QA program requirements and FTCA risk management program requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- Family Practice Physician
- Family Medicine
- Director of Nursing
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Practice Administrator
send updated resume to Resume@theAcuityTeam.com