Client works with numerous organizations which require drug testing for their employees.
Using client-provided software and training, hired candidate will interview individuals to determine if a medical reason exists for a failed test, i.e., compounds detected in urinalysis do not meet criteria for passing.
Preferred candidates must have a combination of the following: strong background in pharmacology, experience reviewing drug test results is a plus and medical review officer experience/certification is also a plus.
Client does not require board certification or a residency. This is a non-clinical job and candidates must be licensed MDs willing to work 8, 10-hour shifts 4-5 days a week.
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8, 10-hour days, 4 or 5-day work week
- Company-supplied training
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Residency or board certification not required
- Clean license and background required
- Strong background in pharmacology, MRO experience reviewing drug test results and/or medical review experience with MRO certification
- Spanish-speaking skills is a big plus, but not required
- PTO based on hours worked
- Medical and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Retirement package